Ranger4 are over the moon to announce we are the first GamingWorks partner on earth (in the known universe in fact!) to launch The Phoenix Project game. The simulation is based on the seminal and titular novel by Gene Kim, Kevin Behr and George Spafford.
At Ranger4, the greatest challenge we see our customers facing is how to enact cultural change. The Phoenix Project Game is a fun, fast and interactive way to quickly see what a culture looks like - and how it needs to change to eliminate friction and waste.
In the game, you and your fellow participants take on the roles described in Parts Unlimited in the book and run through three rounds of exercises to ensure that you deliver the projects you need to on time.
You will experience how:
- To apply DevOps principles in a real life situation
- To find the right balance between delivering your SLA requirements and your IT projects according to plan
- DevOps can bring serious value to your business
- To increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your IT Department
- To create better flow in your teams
- To develop people’s skills to act in a DevOps environment
- To show business their responsibilities in making IT Projects more successful
To find out more about the game fly here.