It's the Ranger4 #DevOpsFriday5 series - today we're featuring that rascal Bob Ross. Go on Bob!
1) What’s your preferred definition of DevOps?
All of the trees in the forest are not just happy to co-exist, but working well together for the success of the forest.
2) When people ‘do’ DevOps, what’s the most common mistake you see them make?
Not cleaning their brushes properly. You've really got to give them a good beating.
3) How do you recommend an organisation new to DevOps start?
Practice. You can do anything you can imagine. It's easier than you think.
4) What’s your prediction for what DevOps will look like in 2020?
Majestic clouds providing gentle shade to mountains, raining down and creating a river in the valley where all the little bunnies and deer come down for a cool drink.
5) Where do you like to go to get a DevOps hit?
Follow Bob on Twitter at @DevOps_BobRoss
Do you have something you'd like to say about DevOps? If you would like to be featured on #DevOpsFriday5 click the button below.