It's the Ranger4 #DevOpsFriday5 series - today we're featuring Riaz Khan. Take it away Riaz!
1) What’s your preferred definition of DevOps?
Cause & Effect.
2) When people ‘do’ DevOps, what’s the most common mistake you see them make?
a) Try to buy a tool. b) Get a resource called DevOps Engineer.
3) How do you recommend an organisation new to DevOps start?
Get buy in from the Business first.
4) What’s your prediction for what DevOps will look like in 2020?
All Organisations will realise that wisdom cannot be bought in but invested and cultivated in house.
5) Where do you like to go to get a DevOps hit?
I practice what I preach.
Do you have something you'd like to say about DevOps? If you would like to be featured on #DevOpsFriday5 click the button below.